COHREP, an organization of educators, trainors and industry practitioners,affirms and avows its commitments to provide leadership toward the attainment of ecellence through united efforts for the development of its members
COHREP envisions itself as the prime mover of excellence in hospitality education through the general advancement of teaching, learning, research and human resource development in the hospitality industry. As such, COHREP commits itself to the following:
1. Upgrading of instructional methods and quality of instruction through continuing education and faculty development.
2. Continuing support for research and creative endeavors in the field of hospitality education as well as in dissemination of their results.
3. Active involvement in national and international issues affecting the organization/hospitality education industry.
4. Establishing and maintaining local and global institutional linkages.
5. Fostering unity, cooperation and camaraderie among members.
RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES
Participation in the annual COHREP conventions.
Participation in COHREP meetings, attendance to seminars, symposia, training programs and conferences (local and international).
Information exchange through the COHREP newsletter and other publications.
Involvement in research.
Outreach programs on both basic and upgrading skills.
You may download the this whole page and fill up the application form below and send to:
Cancio Bldg., 1047 Metropolitan Avenue